Thursday, July 20, 2017

Bunmi and Kayode's adorable love story and pre-wedding pictures.


Bunmi and Kayode are set to wed this weekend.
They have so adorable pre-wedding pictures and  an amazing love story and we thought to share.
Enjoy the read from the bride - 

Kay @kay_kvng happened to be my boss at work,he is a doctor while am a nurse,the very first day I met him was when I walked into his office during my orientation(Dec 2014)together with my friend n colleague @debola.akerele,I could remember we made hell jest of him n mimicking all he told us when we left,unknowing to me he was gonna be my future husband.Months later,we became friends(Feb 2015),we were so fond of ourselves,we gist for long hours,infact we just clicked,it was just like magic lolzzz and he later graduated to be my best friend and boyfriend but trust me it wasn't easy at first with d 'boss and surbodinate kinda relationship' am sure u know wot I mean,it was as if it wasn't gonna end anywhere but we both decided to make it work.
On 19th December 2016,he proposed to me n of course I said YES,got introduced to his family on 30th December 2016 and come 22nd July 2017,I would be tying d knot with my best friend,gist partner,perfect match,first half,my jugular vein(my ever supportive) and my left ventricle(my ever functioning).I really can't wait to say YES I DO!#bunmikay17#whenmedicsfallinlove17.

Event planner - @marytakinsevents
red carpet - @CSI_redcarpet






No comments:

Post a Comment