Monday, May 23, 2016

A perfect New year Gift. #MBOG2016


Our beautiful pink princess Mariam will be walking down the Aisle this Saturday the 28th of May,2016 and she'll get a ring on that finger. She's got an endearing rendition of herself and Babatunde's love story.

A real perfect way to commence the new year.  Read below.

Babatunde and I met through a mutual friend and we immediately became very good buddies. We would chat almost 24hours everyday so we were practically always involved in each other's everyday lives. Normally,when I meet a guy and we get talking,if I notice the guy constantly checking up on me and acting like he cares as most guys do when they first meet a lady, I would automatically assume the guy wanted something with me and would start to picture us in a relationship (that is if i also fancy the guy) but with Babatunde, I never saw him as someone that I could end up in a relationship with. I fancied him but he was living in the United Kingdom and I was living in Nigeria and I just wasn't cut out for another distance relationship. We were really close friends and would tell each other almost everything and so many times we would be talking and he would tell me he was going on a date with a lady or he was expecting a female company and i was also always doing my thing here so we knew it was just friendship .

After sometime,we added each other on Skype and upgraded to video calls and it was crazy because Babatunde would call me when he got to work at 9am and we would practically be on Skype till 5pm when he gets off work and we would continue again later at night when we both got to our respective houses and it was like our everyday routine and even everybody around me knew there was a guy because when you see me,you would also see my spectra net and iPad because I was always talking to him and he just became a part of my life and we knew practically almost everything about each other and it didn't feel like we were miles apart at all.it became so hard not to fall for each other and so we eventually became very attracted that we couldn't help it again
Fast forward to months later,he took 3weeks off work and took a trip to Nigeria just to spend time with me and that's when our romance officially started and honestly its been amazing from the day I met Babatunde and I dont know what I did to deserve someone as beautiful inside and out and even tho there is no perfect relationship and we have had so many rough patches..we always put God first and God has been truly wonderful to us.i wake up everyday thanking God for blessing me with Babatunde.

THE PROPOSAL
Babatunde took a trip to Nigeria last December for Christmas celebration and on New year's eve, we went to church for cross over service with some of our friends and immediately the pastor welcomed us to the New year, Babatunde got down on one kneel and asked me to complete him by agreeing to be his wife and i screamed YES!!! What a lovely way to step into the new year I thought to myself.

The excitement is so contagious as we watch them walk down the aisle in a pink themed wedding ceremony managed by @tessallureevents.
#MBOG2016 #MBOG2016










1 comment:

  1. The superb highly informative blog I’m about to share this with all my contacts. learn more

    ReplyDelete