Thursday, August 11, 2016

A Shining Diamond Ring In The Jar. Read Bimbo & Femi's lush proposal story. #BimFem2016



She never hexperred it...lol. Femi had thrown a surprise dinner to mark Her birthday at chopsticks. Meanwhile, Prince charming had a bigger plan. it was to be a new ring day for Abimbola .... Read Bimbo's "awwing" proposal story. 

My partner threw a surprise dinner with family and close friends on my birthday at Maitama’s chopsticks in Abuja. We sat close to the window so we can watch the sunset. It was a beautiful night, and we all had a lovely dinner. After our entrée and main course, the waiters brought out a cake for me, and played the usual’ happy birthday to you’, ‘happy birthday to you’ song over the speaker. We had planned to have ice-cream for dessert, and babe suggested that we have the cake with ice-cream. When our waiter brought out my ice-cream, there was another jar next to my cake and ice-cream bowl. I was curious to see if it was another desert, not knowing that there was a shining diamond ring in the jar. As I was about to open the jar, my babe went on his knees and started saying all these amazing and cute things about me. The hostess played ‘All of me' on the loudspeaker, and my babe popped the question ‘You are the most amazing woman I have ever met in My life. Will you marry me?’. I screamed yesssssss! 

Abimbola & Femi are getting married today and we are all so excited for this yummy couple. #BimFem2016 started trending already.

#engagedtoherbestfriend#betterhalf#surpriseproposal#wifetobe#love#ring#CSIRedCarpet #CSIWeddings

Event manager - @mz_rubbie
Decor by - @psqaureoutfit
Photography - @perfectiondigitalreloaded
MUA - @taza_beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment