Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Damilola & Olumide's beautiful september wedding. #DAMIDE2016










Damilola & Olumide tied the knot the 17th of September, 2016 in a very beautiful ceremony graced by friends and family. So much lush things to say about the beautiful bride Damilola, as evidenced on the wishlist for the newly wed couple. lush, yummy, sweet, pretty, jovial, interesting ... Olumide's friends were all over the place in a mega turn up for the man who had just been invested into the marital clan... We had so many beautiful friends, family and royalties on the red carpet and couldn't get enough of them. 

And when the slaying bride stepped out of the car, all dressed in white, she left everyone drooling with her beautiful dress. What more can we say other than to wish Damilola and Olumide enjoy so much bliss in their beautiful home. ✌�✌�✌� #DAMIDE2016

We published their love story hand written by them.... 

We wish them so much happiness and marital bliss. 




Meeting my love was divine and orchestrated by God because I really can’t explain it using human understanding. At the initial moments, it wasn’t looking like I was going to love him so much but I was wrong because as each day passes, his love widen and enlarges my heart. I love him for his maturity, humility, loving and caring nature. Above all, he fears God, Loves and respect his wife. He is very jovial and playful but guess what, he sure knows when to draw the line. He is a goal getter and knows what he wants which he goes for. I could remember the very first picture of him I took in front of my apartment when he came around, he had this deep smile of “I finally got what I wanted”, how and behold, he saw the picture and said “wow, this is the best/deepest smile have had in a while” and I was glad because that tells me I fell in love with someone that loves me even more.
            We started talking for the first time in January, 2015 on a platonic level. We built on our friendship so well for a period of time and started dating officially in April. He proposed on February 14th, 2016 and we had our introduction on the 12th of March, 2016. Here we are finally to our wedding for September, 16th and 17th, 2016.
            My love, you are my handsome boo, with an handsome face, a beautiful mind, a beautiful heart. All I can say is thank you for choosing me to love you and accepting my love for you. I will always and everly love you. We pray for a marriage full of love, joy, happiness, peace and great lovely kids.

DAMILOLA


My Oluwadamilola is the best gift any man could ask for from God and I am so glad he did not keep her away from me.
Meeting her was unplanned just because God had a hand in it. I just wanted to give her a trial but she proved to me that there are a lot of goods to achieve together in great love.
I love her so dearly and I never think of going back. She is matured, God fearing, kind-hearted and loving. I short, she is my total package.
We met, became friends that we are and will ever be. She makes me do things that I know only love could make me do and that is an evidence of true love and friendship that I see in us.
That is why we are each other’s harvest, we are each other’s business, we are each other’s magnitude and bond.
Love is sweet and great when one finds the right one. For me, I have seen my partner, great help and companion from God.
To a great future filled with love, happiness and companion from God.
To a great future filled with love, happiness and God’s peace.
To a Godly family
To my sweet darling
To DAMIDE, 2016.
Cheers
OLUMIDE








































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. This is soooo lovely
    Wishing Dami and Mide a home filled with love and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo lovely
    Wishing Dami and Mide a home filled with love and blessings

    ReplyDelete