Tuesday, November 1, 2016

One in a Minion.Toniloba & Tobiloba's minion themed birthday this weekend. #Tonitobi










There is so much excitement in the air about the birthday of the adorable twin boys this weekend- Toni & Tobi. 
Evidently from their pictures, they have got so much positive vibe and energy and they are soooo cute. It's an all minion themed affair this weekend with the hashtags #ToniTobi & #ONEinaMinion
Mum got a story to tell.  Read and enjoy- 


So I have always been a one man kind of girl but for the last one year, I have been in love with more than one person. Are you wondering how that is even possible and how I can be so proud to say it?
It happened that I met them both on the 2nd of November in Morristown hospital, New Jersey.3 minutes apart in their meeting, my world would never remain the same. I looked into their eyes one after the other and every pain and doubt of how I could love you both equally was erased. When I saw you smile for the first time, i knew that I would never be more in love.
Allow me to introduce my twin boys, my sons, my pride, my friends, my partners in good, my heartbeats , my Olowo ori’s. They erased 9 months of discomfort with a single cry. They didn’t need to try hard, they had me at the first sight of them from their 4D scan (that was very expensive to pay for at the time.)
You see, they had been changing my world even before they arrived, I remember how I laughed at the doctor when he said congrats Iya Ibeji at our first scan, I chuckled at how we Nigerians call every pregnant woman, ‘‘MAMA TWINS’’. Until the doctor told me he meant it literally.
I never knew shopping could be a chore until i hard to buy a pair of everything and the double diapering and bathing.  LOL.

You are so similar and yet so different, I laugh at the memories of explaining to my sisters when they come to babysit on couple’s night how Toni likes milk and not cereal, Tobi doesn’t like milk but loves Cerelac and not Nutriben or when I explain that it is Tobi that sucks his thumb not Toni and its Toni that likes to be carried and not Tobi. Phew. And the way you protest when you want something. CLASSIC.
 My dear sons, you are proof that with God, everything is possible. You came and you changed my name and my world. I can’t wait to sit in the front row when you are receiving those awards and Nobel prizes, and when you get called for the Olympians award and you are being introduced as the next black president of the United States. I will be standing alongside the crowd, cheering you and your first lady.
As we approach the day you turn one, I want you to know that my blessings are with you, you will soar higher than your peers, everything your dad and I achieve will be a stepping stone to the heights you will attain. The grace of God will follow you and you will be better than the best. Grace will know you and mercy will speak for you at every point in your life.
You will be recognised for good, your names will open doors of good things, and people will associate themselves with your brand (#Sugarpose) because it will be the best.

Daddy and Tirenioluwa loves you but off course I love you more.

#ToniTobi #ToniTobi2016 #ONEinaminion #CSIredcarpet #CSIsocials





























42 comments:

  1. Beautiful family,God bless you mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. #cutefamily #blessed #hbd boiz more blessings!! MizGold

    ReplyDelete
  3. More blessings I pray for these adorable boys and your lovely family too sis!😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday in advance cuties, God bless u both

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! God bless u both and happy birthday in advance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday dearies.. you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday dearies.. you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Adorable amazing babies.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY booboos

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow,#cuteboys#twincrush#twinfever#twinboys#slayers#Godblessyouall

    Feel like having twins��

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mummy's warriors! Happy 1st birthday double Tee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tobi my slayprince, Toni my charmingprince, I see y'all going places.... ������������. #babycrush #sugarbaby #twinsies #slayprince #auntyoflife #CEO #don'tmesswithus ##babylacream #extraordinaryboys #hushbabies #shutupanddrive ##face2face #iamrunningoutofhashtags

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww see my babies, so grown.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tonton and booboo. Love you guys to bits. Let the count down begin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Indeed you are blessed. See fresh boys na....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday in advance to my adorable boys. The Oluwafemis are definitely turning up for u.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When the Opaleyes Party

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such adorable boys,May God keep you and make your life beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. I celebrate God on behalf of your mom,may God keep you in grace all the days of your life

    ReplyDelete
  19. Slayer princes,mummy's boys,our sugar bois,#CEO sugarpose enterprises.future entrepreneurs.God bless your swag

    ReplyDelete
  20. And my boys are 1 today . HAPPY BIRTHDAY boys...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Toniloba, eh! Toniloba eh! Tonilobababababababa eh! Tonilobababababababa eh! Grateful to God for your life... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tobiloba eh! Tobiloba eh! Tobilobababababababa eh! Tobilobababababababa eh! Also grateful for your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU too hon

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww, lovely lovely lovely...may God bless and keep them in good health. LOVE from Toluwani's mum

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy birthday to my adorable Toniloba and Tobiloba.God bless you now and always.Love you babies.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hurray!!! Tobi and Toni are +1 more grace boiz

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday to d 2tee's...grow in strength.... More kisses *mauh*

    ReplyDelete
  27. #princecharming #sugerplump #bigboiz #rockstars #lovelyfam.....wullnp

    ReplyDelete
  28. #mrsopaleyes charming son's are d real MVP...HBD more grace n favour all around.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bross congrats oo.my biggest regards to madam for a very tough job she is doing. May almighty Allah continue to protect,guide and enrich them in good health.#No1MVP.#oke oke lowo yin amalo.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adorable kids... Many Happy Birthday grace and favour as u grow in strength

    ReplyDelete
  31. God almighty will keep them safe and they will grow up strong. Your boys are so so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  32. Let the countdown begin #party all d way #twinnies kisses wullnp

    ReplyDelete
  33. As you celebrate may favour and love never cease from your home continuous joy and laughter all around....hbd

    ReplyDelete
  34. The news of the adorable masterpiece shook the very essence of creation, it kept me wondering how awesome our God is, faithful in all His ways. Welcome dudes and happy birthday to y'all, my boys

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy birthday boys celebration of life and Gods faithfulness...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing family #lovely boys...may your days be filled with love and so much grace..ijn...happy birthday celebration

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy bday boys. Wishing you longer life and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
  38. May God's blessings abide on the adorable twins! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete