Thursday, December 22, 2016

I flew to Nigeria without her prior notice...#Abimboladapo2016 love story and adorable pre-wedding pictures

This weekend is all about @herbimbholah & @taiwo.fawumi.

We are shutting down the city for these beautiful lovers.
Enjoy the #abimboladolapo2016 proposal story as we trend the super, duper countdown😍😍😍😍


"Every Proposal is different, but ours is my favorite. Having dated for 8 years, it was finally time to ask the BIG question. Being blessed with such an amazing woman, I put in my best to make that day a memorable one. We were living in different countries, a brilliant plan was therefore to give her a surprise visit.....with a twist! I flew to Nigeria without her prior notice. The trip felt short. It was one of the most daring thing I've done, and I was proud of it. The day was as special as I thought it would be. I met her at her office in the hospital (she's a Pharmacist). Pretending as one of her patients, I quietly walked in with a couple of my friends. I've never seen her more surprised and proud at the same time. I knelt down, said a few words, and asked. Will you marry me? She cried. She smiled. She said Yessssss"😍😍😍😍😍
#proposal #theproposal #yes #abouttowed #CSiWeddings #CSIRedCarpet #countdown #ilesha #decemberwedding



No comments:

Post a Comment